Proven success as one of Colombia's leading production and exploration companies
- Through select acquisitions, the Corporation secured 1.5 million / 1.1 million gross and net acres of prospective natural gas lands across Colombia
- From 2012 to present, increased 2P natural gas reserves from 78 to 559 BCF, representing a CAGR of 55%.
- Pre-tax NPV-10 multiplied to US $1.5 billion
- Drilled 23-for-26 successful natural gas exploration, appraisal & development wells or 88% success
- 83% historical exploration success (15 / 18 exploration & appraisal wells)
- 100% historical development success (8 / 8 development wells)
Please access the Gallery
for photos of Canacol's assets in Colombia.