Proven success as one of Colombia's leading production and exploration companies
- Through select acquisitions, the Corporation secured 1.8 million / 1.4 million gross and net acres of prospective natural gas lands across Colombia
- From 2013 to present, increased 2P natural gas reserves from 78 to 624 BCF, representing a CAGR of 37%.
- Pre-tax NPV-10 multiplied to US $2.1 billion
- Drilled 27-for-31 successful natural gas exploration, appraisal & development wells or 87% success
- 83% historical exploration success (19/23 exploration & appraisal wells)
- 100% historical development success (8/8 development wells)
Please access the Gallery
for photos of Canacol's assets in Colombia.